Spoofax 2.3.0 (29-09-2017)¶
Spoofax 2.3 fixes several minor bugs, upgrades to the latest Eclipse and Java versions, includes improvements to SDF3 and NaBL2, and introduces experimental parse table generation and parsing features.
- Improvement: made NaBL2 the default static semantics language.
- Improvement: put deprecated markers on NaBL+TS and Stratego as static semantics languages, and SDF2 as syntax language.
- Improvement: allow configuration of source folders in metaborg.yaml.
- Improvement: allow multiple languages in source and export entries.
- Improvement: add dynsem as a compile dependency to newly generated languages.
Language specification build¶
- Fix: occasional NPEs when the build failed.
- Fix: hidden dependency error when building Stratego concrete syntax extensions.
- Improvement: updated Eclipse instance generator to generate Eclipse Oxygen instances.
- Improvement: updated Eclipse instance generator to include JDK 8u144b01.
- Improvement: do not reanalyze already analyzed files when opening an editor.
- Improvement: use a default configuration if metaborg.yaml is not present.
- Improvement: extended Stratego API to query reference resolution.
- Improvement: add ? and + operators to regexp syntax for path well-formedness.
- Fix: regexp normalization was only one level deep.
- Fix: non-termination in name resolution in the cases of a direct cycle between a scope.
- Update: conform to latest DynSem version.
- Fix: support all Stratego constructor and sort names, by allowing dashes and single quotes in sort and constructor names.
- Fix: do not crash if dynsem properties file is missing.
- Improvement: more stable SDF3 parser generator.
- Improvement: new parenthesizer that considers deep priority conflicts.
- Improvement: (experimental) support for lazy parse table generation, where the parse table is generated on-the-fly by the parser.
- Fix: bug in the SDF3 normalizer for groups of priorities outside of a chain.
- Fix: added support for generating the parse table from a \"permissive\" grammar
- Fix: not necessary to specify the parse table as
sdf-new.tblin the ESV file when using the new parse table generator.
- Added the new (experimental) SGLR parser implementation JSGLR2.
Premade Eclipse installations¶
With embedded JRE:
- macOS 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Linux 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Windows 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Windows 32-bit with embedded JVM
Without embedded JRE:
- Eclipse update site:
- Eclipse update site archive
- IntelliJ update site:
- IntelliJ update site archive
- Spoofax Core Uber JAR
- Spoofax Core uber Maven artifact:
Maven artifacts can be found on our artifact server.
The Maven version used for this release is
Last update: May 17, 2023
Created: May 17, 2023
Created: May 17, 2023