Spoofax 2.5.5 (23-05-2019)¶
Spoofax 2.5.5 is a minor bugfix release. There are a few incompatiable
changes in Statix, which are described in the
migration guide <2.5.5-migration-guide>.
- Do not throw away error messages in unchanged files if other files changed, when using constraint analyzer.
- Add missing location information on sublists.
- Improve speed of normalization.
- Add AST properties and editor reference resolution.
- Regular expression and label order are direct parameters to queries. It is not possible anymore to pass an arbitary predicate there.
- Special path constraints are removed in favour of concrete path terms that can be matched as terms.
- Functional constraints can only have a single output.
- Namespace based resolution short-hands must contain a occurrence literal, and explicit resolution policies.
Premade Eclipse installations¶
With embedded JRE:
- macOS 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Linux 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Windows 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Windows 32-bit with embedded JVM
Without embedded JRE:
- Eclipse update site:
- Eclipse update site archive
- IntelliJ update site:
- IntelliJ update site archive
- Spoofax Core Uber JAR
- Spoofax Core uber Maven artifact:
Maven artifacts can be found on our artifact server.
The Maven version used for this release is