Spoofax 2.5.17 (06-07-2022)¶
Spoofax 2.5.17 contains the incremental Statix solver, Stratego 2, and several small improvements and dependency updates.
- Fix issues with the
sdf2tableDocker substitution scripts for MacOS 64-bit
- Update Apache Commons Compress dependency to 1.21
- Update Apache Commons IO dependency to 2.11.0
- Update Guice dependencies to 4.2.3
- Update Guava dependency to 30.1
- Add Guava FailureAccess dependency, required by Guava >= 27.0
- Integrate the Incremental Solver in Spoofax.
- Add menu options to inspect Term Properties.
- Fix issue where edges were closed twice in incremental solver when having debug log enabled.
- Deprecate the
concurrentproperty in favor of the
mode(for language projects) or
modes(for example projects) properties.
- Allow singleton properties to be set to the same value multiple times.
- Reduce number of cascading messages (can be disabled using
- Show delay reasons and prevented completions on messages for unsolved constraints.
runtime.statix.test-logoption to show Statix test logging in the console.
- Fix bug where solver with return-on-first-error enabled would also return if the first failing constraint had a non-error message kind.
- Fix several serialization issues.
- Stratego 2 was introduced as a new meta-language based on Stratego 1, the incremental compiler for Stratego, and the gradual type system developed for Stratego, packaged as one project under a single name. There is a migration guide from Stratego (1) to Stratego 2 under the How-Tos. This gradually typed version of Stratego comes with a standard library that also has gradual types. The editor will give underline where casts are inserted with notes.
- Stratego 2: Added the
<*("left try-some") strategy combinator that tries to apply the left strategy, then the right, and only fails if both fail.
a <* bis sugar for
a < b <+ id + b.
- Origin tracking is now documented in a page in the Background section of the website.
- Signature generator does not generate signatures for files whose module name ends with
Premade Eclipse installations¶
With embedded JRE:
- macOS 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Linux 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Windows 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Windows 32-bit with embedded JVM
Without embedded JRE:
- Eclipse update site:
- Eclipse update site archive
- IntelliJ update site:
- IntelliJ update site archive
- Spoofax Core Uber JAR
- Spoofax Core uber Maven artifact:
Maven artifacts can be found on our artifact server.
The Maven version used for this release is
Created: December 4, 2023