Spoofax 2.4.0 (09-01-2018)¶
Spoofax 2.4 fixes several bugs and includes a program generator.
- Fix: re-parse and re-analyze open editors if the language is reloaded.
- Fix: use deep equality instead of object equality to compare elements in set constraints.
- Fix: prevent clashes of variable names with known lower-case Stratego constructors.
- Improvement: add strategies to the Stratego API to query references and declaration associated with AST nodes.
- Fix: prevent exception traces when hovering over the editor.
- Fix: bug in Stratego generation when complex terms are used in occurrences.
- Fix: bug where editor resolution would only consider leaf nodes, but not parents if the leafs do not resolve.
- Fix: bug where sometimes error messages of files were lost.
- Improvement: latest JSGLR2 performance optimizations.
- Fix: bug in JSGLR2 where non-default start symbols were not taken into account.
Premade Eclipse installations¶
With embedded JRE:
- macOS 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Linux 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Windows 64-bit with embedded JVM
- Windows 32-bit with embedded JVM
Without embedded JRE:
- Eclipse update site:
- Eclipse update site archive
- IntelliJ update site:
- IntelliJ update site archive
- Spoofax Core Uber JAR
- Spoofax Core uber Maven artifact:
Maven artifacts can be found on our artifact server.
The Maven version used for this release is
Last update: 2023-02-02